Monster from the deep...Jane and I are just after spending a few crackers days up in Donegal in a friends newly purchased house and it was beautiful. Also staying up there were a good selection of Jane's family and the craic was mighty! I have often said it before and it bears repeating but God lives in Donegal... I am convinced of it for every time I go he's there and his presence so real its hard to miss!
Wash & Dry…
Would you Adam and Eve it? This is a pain in the Gregory Peck I can tell you!! Yesterday I managed not only to put my dog and bone (Mobile) through the washing machine but I also managed to tumble dry it!! By the time I had caught on to what I had done it was too late, as I removed it from my freshly tumbled dried cargo shorts the phone was actually steaming!
So if you have an O2 handset that you don’t use and don’t mind passing on, could ya chuck it my direction? Cheers ma dears!
*Two new photo's added to "The Photo Album"
No comments:
Post a Comment