Your town, vision & hands...
I don’t really know where to start but over the last few days as I travelled to England and back and spent time with Him, God showed me something of His heart for Ballynahinch. Now, I don’t claim to get visions often but as I was in worship I saw a river of God’s presence flow through the streets of my town. I saw joy for the broken, freedom for the oppressed, and healing for the wounded. In fact it was as if the whole town had received the whole God deal. It was a picture I’ll never forget!
However, a few days have flowed under the bridge since and I’ve come to the conviction that whilst He showed me his heart for Ballynahinch He has the same heart for every village, town and city across our world. As my mind boggles with this reality I want to leave you with an observation and a challenge.
During my time away a friend commented on the following observation “If I was to ask who thinks revival is coming to their town, everyone would stick their hands up, and if I was to ask who thinks its coming to their town first, again everybody would stick their hands up!!”
If all of the above is true, what is God asking you to do within your town to bring it into reality?
This is not the time to sit on your hands…
*1 new photo added to "The Photo Album"
*4 new photos added to "Ma Blues Hat"
*
No comments:
Post a Comment