Friday, April 29, 2005

More...
Get you butt down to the Edge for this months "More" 24 hours of prayer... (Friday 29th 12am - Saturday 30th 12am)

Election Posters
Well it’s that time again and posters, sorry that was ten years ago, bill boards have been erected on every available lamp post with photos of some pompous prats on them. This time the bill boards have even entered residential areas as witnessed in my dad’s street. But before I go off ranting about how much I hate these things, let me tell you about how wonderful Mother Nature is! Yesterday, as a result of the heavy winds and of the ridiculous size of these advertisements I noticed a lot of them had been damaged. Even better I witness 5 – 6 of them being blown to the ground… Doesn’t it just make you smile!

Eddie McGrady – MP for South Down
Did someone not tell me he was retiring and that the last election was to be his final one?
*

No comments: