My life just took a dramatic turn……
Last Friday, as scary as hell I resigned from my job with YFCNI! On Tuesday it went across the organisation and on Wednesday it went within the public domain. I also just handed over the coordination of prayer ministry within our church to someone else, and over the past six months stepped down from my involvement with ECONI and The EDGE.
Over the week I’ve felt like a new born lamb frolicking about a field. I literally was skipping round our yard singing. I feel young again, blood is pumping and a vitality feels like its returning. Tomorrow may come a change but for now I’m going to hang on to this sensation for as long as I can….
*2 new photo's have been added to "Ma blues hat" see left - A "Find Wally" type one and one with a new participant!!! Who will be next? YOU ? Email us at info@petemartin.org......

No comments:
Post a Comment