Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Pantomime
Have you ever seen anything like it? The current political situation is just horrendous…. It’s like watching two 7 year olds in a playground.

"This process’s future lie’s in photos!" (D.U.P)
OHHHH NO is doesn’t!
Ohhh yes it does!

"You can witness us disarming!" (Sinn Fein)
OHHHH NO I can’t!
Ohhh yes you can!

"We’re going to decommission anyway without photo’s!" (Sinn Fein)
OHHHH NO you won’t!
Ohhh yes we will!

"Well if you do we won’t play with you!" (D.U.P)

You know I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…… one fine day the politicians will walk out of the doors of Stormont with great gusto to announce they’ve found a solution. A tumble weed will blow past and the silence will be deafening! There won’t be a reporter, punter or voter in site. In the distance from the playground within the surrounding gardens will come a small voice of a child “Mummy, who’s he” “Son, I haven’t a clue, but his face looks familiar”


No comments: