2005?
Tonight I visited Comber YFC to facilitate a 6 month strategy review with their board. WAKE UP!!! I know you heard the word strategy review and sleep came over you like your duvet on a cold night…. But it was amazing! Honestly! Comber in the past have tread water a lot not really developing at any significant pace, however 8 or so months ago the committee sat down and wrote a 3 year vision and strategy paper. It’s brought unity, commitment, focus, growth, amongst a whole lot of other great things….. To be honest if they keep developing at this rate in 3 years they could be one of our most advanced centres!
I don’t know about you but I’m the type of person who needs a few goals, complemented with reflection and evaluation in my life, kind of like a road map. Now don’t get me wrong I’m not overly disciplined or structured with my life but I do believe that focus helps more than we give credit. Have you thought about the incoming year, what’s your dreams, what would you like to achieve, change or develop…….

No comments:
Post a Comment