Saturday, April 05, 2003

www.church.co.uk
Thought you guys might be interested in this site. Its run by Steve Chalke’s organisation OAS!S. It boasts 100 differing discussion boards looking at everything from would Jesus have supported this war to the new Church. Since going on-line it’s had well over 6000 messages placed on it and generally seems a cool place to surf check it out – it's called "God's House"

Watch this space on Tuesday!
This Tuesday petemartin.blogspot.com will bring you a new stimulating & regular article to accompany Fridays regular “Ten for the weekend” and the daily "A word of appreciation". Can you feel the tension and expectation in the air - who says you don’t get your value for money here?

Football - am I a scud?
I found myself asking this question after Liverpool were slaughtered today at the hands of Man United. To bring comfort I then drifted to my other teams such as Linfield, and Northern Ireland but comfort was not to be found. Someone tell me that Ballynahinch is doing well..... please!

A word of appreciation:- For Fiona Coles cooking breakfast this morning!! Her pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs were to die for! All I need to do now is find another excuse to get invited back for a second feast of the same….. yum yum!

No comments: