Unity - its IMPORTANT!
Don't forget the United Easter Services for the next two evenings - tonights is at Ballynahinch Baptist at 8pm. Last nights service in 1st Presbterian was a cracker although I was surprised at the total lack of youth present! Andrew Montgomery was involved in the drama and is now up for a BAFTA..... I'm just wondering what surprises I'll be missing tonight as it's not looking likely I'll be able to go :(
Thought for the day.....
"Delayed obedience is really disobedience" - Rick Warren "The Purpose Driven Life"
142
Would you believe it BT will soon be closing down directory enquiries and will be launching a similiar service but at twice the price!! Due to legal pressure they have also had to open the market to other providers who will also be charging similiarly high amounts. Therefore courtesy of "petemartin.blogspot.com" we would like to offer you a free link to the Yellow Pages - eyes left and down abit.... What will they think of next to make money?
A word of appreciation:- For the preparation of my car for MOT only costing £360 - it could have been worse.... I think?
No comments:
Post a Comment