Old Albums
Recently I listened to an album from a band called “The Adventures”. I’m sure I haven’t listened to that album for at least 4 – 5 years or more and it still sounds great. The thing that hit me about it was that although it had been a very long time since I had listened to the album I still knew most of the words to all of the songs and even more surprising still knew the running order so well that I could accurately predict what song was coming next. My question – how come I don’t remember scripture like that? And would the bible on CD help?
Harley Davidson
Had a great day with Hugo yesterday. We went looking for a new gun for him up in a shop in Toome and then over to Ballymena for a Jeff Duke at the Harley Davidson store. It was a real blokes day and one that was very much welcomed - the problem is its left me with the desire to become a biker!
A word of appreciation:- For Tony Hadley winning “Reborn in the USA” I couldn’t have taken it if Michelle Gayle had of won!
No comments:
Post a Comment