In conclusion.....
I'm sure you'll be glad to hear that this is my last article on war for what hopefully will be a long time as I feel that I've said all that I want to say. I want to start by directing you to the recent writings of both Niall & Stu on their varying opinions on the current war and to encourage you to allow both their viewpoints to influence your thinking. I suppose that my writings would indicate that I do not support the war. However I feel that my purpose and desire is to encourage others to come to an opinion. In reality theres good arguements for both viewpoints and I think that people are within their rights to decide either way. However what gets on my nerves is the apathy I've come across amongst people who couldn't be bothered to come to a decision content to watch the TV everyday like some sick reality TV series. Charlie asked some important questions in a comment he left on one of my earlier writings and I too want to conclude by asking them.
What does it mean to be a christian under the current world circumstances?
How should the war on our doorsteps be effecting our lives?
What can we do within our arena to bring Christ in these unfortunate times?
A word of appreciation:- For the continued good weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment