Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Investments…..
I spent this afternoon with my youngest sister Angela (20) named after the fact that she reminded my parents of an angel when she was born – it didn’t last long I can tell you! It was a kind of special afternoon where we were really relaxed with each other and at times we didn’t say much but were content just to be in each others company. You know our family hasn’t been known for its closeness but recently it feels like the wind of change is blowing! Angela if your reading this and I know you are – I love ya!

It feels a bit like a Jerry Springer moment here but I’d encourage you to urgently and substantially invest in your family! A part from the fact that you’ll get out of it what you put in – I believe it’s a holy habit and requirement that’s good for the soul!

A few Jokes to get you through to the weekend.....
Q. Whats the difference between an Irish wake and a funeral?
A. One less drinker!

Q. Did you hear about the blind skunk?
A. He married a fart!

Album of the day:- Travis "The Man Who"

No comments: