Thursday, February 27, 2003

Good to be back in the land of blog!
I just spent the last few days facilitating a piece of work with Lurgan YMCA up on the north west coast and I must say it was great craic!! They’re a great staff team who are easy to work with and who offer a great diversity in character and thought. There was a few classic moments one of which involved the infamous Andrea Massey but I’ll not embarrass her with going public on the detail!! As usual there was a few great quote’s…..

We were in this restaurant “The Copper Kettle” in Bushmills and whilst most people were going for the unhealthy options I tried to order Lasagne and salad and this is what she said to me:

Quote of the past few days…..
“I’m sorry sir but lasagne is out of season”

What?!?!?? If you know what she was on about answers in the comment box below!!

Album of the day:- Lenny Kravitz “Greatest Hits”

No comments: